Clerk’s Hours – 9:00 AM to Noon: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM: Thursday
(except for legal holidays)
If you have a question please call 766-2343 extension 1
The Clerk's office issues Transfer Station Permits:
- Resident must present registration for the vehicle(s) that will be going to the Transfer Station as well as proof of residency.
- Transfer Station Fees: $70 Resident, $40 Senior and $5 Second vehicle permit
- Special blue bags are required for trash disposal, also available from the Clerk's office for $2 each
The Clerk's office issues Dog Licenses:
- A current rabies vaccination certificate must be presented.
- Fees: $18 unneutered or unspayed
$10 neutered or spayed (must presented neutered/spayed certificate)
The Clerk's office issues Marriage Licenses:
- Fee $40
- Must show birth certificate and driver’s license.
The Clerk's office issues Sporting Licenses
- Must provide previous license or photo ID.
- Must show proof of hunter training if first license.