Clerk’s Hours – 9:00 AM to Noon: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM: Thursday
(except for legal holidays)
have a question please call 766-2343 extension 1
The Clerk's office issues Transfer Station Permits:
- Resident must present registration for the vehicle(s) that will be going to the Transfer Station.
- Transfer Station Fees: $60 Resident, $30 Senior and $5 Second vehicle permit
- Special blue bags are required for trash disposal, also available from the Clerk's office for $2 each
The Clerk's office issues Dog Licenses:
- A rabies vaccination certificate must be presented.
- Fees: $18 not neutered or not spayed
$10 neutered or spayed (must presented neutered/spayed certificate)
The Clerk's office issues Marriage Licenses:
- Fee $40
- Must show birth certificate and driver’s license.
And the Clerk's office also issue Sporting Licenses
- Must show recent license or proof of hunter training.